The order needs to be placed before 1 pm EST.
The art needs to be sent before 1 pm EST on the day the order was placed.
After this time, the delivery forecast will change.
The payment must be made before 1 pm EST the day of the order (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal).
The optimal resolution files for vinyl decal printing is 300 dpi.
Our system blocks files with resolution below 300 dpi.
We remind you that the files should be sent in PDF, JPEG or TIFF format with the following characteristics:
Use the template to create your file correctly. No marks.
You can download the template on the tab on the right "Download template".
Your files will be checked free of charge at:
- Verifies the artwork's sizes .
- Detects non embedded fonts .
- Verifies fonts and conversion into vector paths.
- Converts artworks with RGB colors into the most suitable profile required for printing.
- Verifies the number of pages ordered matches with those of the artwork.
- Checks that the resolution is not below 300 dpi.
- Verifies page has no white overprints and corrects them.
- Verifies graphic design distance from the safe area.
- Verifies graphic design is within the safe area.
- Verifies artwork orientation back and front.
- Verifies PDF files for magazines and catalogs: spine's size, file for the cover.
- Verifies the correct graphic layout according to the fold
Vinyl decals are perfect for adding branding to most surfaces. Whether it is a small decal or a large installation, transform your space and represent your brand proudly.
Adhesive vinyl is a one-time-use permanent adhesive product. Make sure your area is clean and dry before placing your print, once installed it cannot be easily moved.
Heavy-duty material that is weather-resistant and UV proof, once installed your print is sure to last.
With a wide range of sizes, you can find the perfect dimensions to fit any type of decal from small stickers to massive installations.
Variety of Stock Options. Choose from frosted vinyl, clear vinyl, white-backed vinyl, or gray-backed vinyl.
- File(s) measures
- [weight].25" x [height].25"
- Final measures
- [weight]" x [height]"
- File(s) format
- JPEG - PDF - TIFF
- Template available