The order needs to be placed before 1 pm EST.
The art needs to be sent before 1 pm EST on the day the order was placed.
After this time, the delivery forecast will change.
The payment must be made before 1 pm EST the day of the order (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal).
The optimal resolution files for printing in large format is between 100 and 150 dpi.
Our system blocks files with resolution below 100 dpi.
We remind you that the files should be sent in PDF, JPEG or TIFF format with the following characteristics:
Use the template to create your file correctly. No marks.
You can download the template on the tab on the right "Download template".
Your files will be checked free of charge at:
- Verifies the artwork's sizes .
- Detects non embedded fonts .
- Verifies fonts and conversion into vector paths.
- Converts artworks with RGB colors into the most suitable profile required for printing.
- Verifies the number of pages ordered matches with those of the artwork.
- Checks that the resolution is not below 100 dpi.
- Verifies page has no white overprints and corrects them.
- Verifies graphic design distance from the safe area.
- Verifies graphic design is within the safe area.
- Verifies artwork orientation back and front.
- Verifies PDF files for magazines and catalogs: spine's size, file for the cover.
- Verifies the correct graphic layout according to the fold
Whether you’re advertising indoors or outdoors, it’s important to be visible in order to draw attention and convey your message. Your design should be large enough to read from a distance and have eye-catching colors and imagery.
What is Clear Polycarbonate? Plexiglas signs are made of a 0.15” thick clear polycarbonate and are perfect for modern interior displays and backlit signage. This material is often referred to as a “glass alternative”.
Why Choose Plexiglas Material? Plexiglas signs are great for interior walls and as modern, high-class signage. While durable, these signs can scratch, chip or shatter if not cleaned or stored properly.
Please note, the printing process does not include white ink. Your colors will be transparent and will be impacted by the color of the surface where you display your sign.
Plexiglas signs have a minimum size of 3” x 3” and a maximum size of 48” x 48”. Whether you’re looking for small or large signage easily find the perfect custom size to match your space and budget.
Plexiglas is a glass substitute however it is still fragile and easily scratchable and has to be cared for accordingly. Keep this in mind when planning installation and storage of your sign. If handled with care, the stunning effect of plexiglas signage makes it all worthwhile!
- File(s) measures
- [weight].08" x [height].08"
- Final measures
- [weight]" x [height]"
- File(s) format
- JPEG - PDF - TIFF
- Template available