Flyers | 3.5" x 8.5"
The order needs to be placed before 1 pm EST.
The art needs to be sent before 1 pm EST on the day the order was placed.
After this time, the delivery forecast will change.
The payment must be made before 1 pm EST the day of the order (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal).
The optimal resolution files for printing in small format is between 250 and 300 dpi.
Our system blocks files with resolution below 250 dpi.
We remind you that the files should be sent in PDF, JPEG or TIFF format with the following characteristics:
Use the template to create your file correctly. No marks.
You can download the template on the tab on the right "Download template".
Your files will be checked free of charge at:
- Verifies the artwork's sizes .
- Detects non embedded fonts .
- Verifies fonts and conversion into vector paths.
- Converts artworks with RGB colors into the most suitable profile required for printing.
- Verifies the number of pages ordered matches with those of the artwork.
- Checks that the resolution is not below 250 dpi.
- Verifies page has no white overprints and corrects them.
- Verifies graphic design distance from the safe area.
- Verifies graphic design is within the safe area.
- Verifies artwork orientation back and front.
- Verifies PDF files for magazines and catalogs: spine's size, file for the cover.
- Verifies the correct graphic layout according to the fold
Custom flyers are a versatile print material that can be used in a variety of ways. Businesses commonly use flyers for promoting openings, events, sales, or new product launches. You can hang them in locations you feel potential customers will be or hand them out for a personal touch.
It is important to think of a flyer like a mini poster. With attractive graphics and eye-catching colors, you can make a strong impact and generate a lot of impressions with your flyer!
Include a coupon or offer on your flyer to engage your customers and encourage them to use your business. Offering a reward for bringing the flyer into your business can also spur patronage and give you an idea of the impact of your campaign.
From tall and skinny to larger sizes similar to a small poster, there is a flyer perfectly sized to fit any design or marketing need.
Choose to print as single-sided or double-sided. We recommend taking advantage of the real estate and going with double-sided. Utilize one side to be more visual and the other to be more informative.
- File(s) measures
- 3.625" x 8.625"
- Final measures
- 3.5" x 8.5"
- File(s) format
- JPEG - PDF - TIFF
- Template available