Business cards | 2" x 3.5"
The order needs to be placed before 1 pm EST.
The art needs to be sent before 1 pm EST on the day the order was placed.
After this time, the delivery forecast will change.
The payment must be made before 1 pm EST the day of the order (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal).
The optimal resolution files for printing in small format is between 250 and 300 dpi.
Our system blocks files with resolution below 250 dpi.
We remind you that the files should be sent in PDF, JPEG or TIFF format with the following characteristics:
Use the template to create your file correctly. No marks.
You can download the template on the tab on the right "Download template".
Your files will be checked free of charge at:
- Verifies the artwork's sizes .
- Detects non embedded fonts .
- Verifies fonts and conversion into vector paths.
- Converts artworks with RGB colors into the most suitable profile required for printing.
- Verifies the number of pages ordered matches with those of the artwork.
- Checks that the resolution is not below 250 dpi.
- Verifies page has no white overprints and corrects them.
- Verifies graphic design distance from the safe area.
- Verifies graphic design is within the safe area.
- Verifies artwork orientation back and front.
- Verifies PDF files for magazines and catalogs: spine's size, file for the cover.
- Verifies the correct graphic layout according to the fold
Customize your business cards to proudly showcase your brand and make a lasting first impression while networking. Stand out from the crowd by choosing from our wide selection of stocks and finishes, including specialty options. A good business card is an extension of you and your brand, keep your content simple and don’t forget to spell check!
A good business card is an extension of you and your brand, and the exchange of business cards is one of the most important aspects of networking. Make a lasting first impression with a personalized business card on a specialty stock. With metallic foil, spot UV, pearl paper, kraft paper and durable stock, add a unique touch and perfectly match the style of your brand.
Think carefully about what information you want to include on your business card. You want to include all relevant information without cluttering the very small space. Keep it simple, be deliberate, and don’t forget to spell check! Also, don’t get trapped by the conventional rules of business cards and think outside the box. Try including a promo code to add an extra layer of use to your card.
- File(s) measures
- 3.625" x 2.125"
- Final measures
- 3.5" x 2"
- File(s) format
- JPEG - PDF - TIFF
- Template available
You might also like