The order needs to be placed before 1 pm EST.
The art needs to be sent before 1 pm EST on the day the order was placed.
After this time, the delivery forecast will change.
The payment must be made before 1 pm EST the day of the order (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal).
For the printing of banners, the best resolution of files on a 1:1 scale is 150 dpi. If the product has an upper side greater than 16.40 ft, the file must be produced on a 1:10 scale with a resolution of 1000 dpi
Our system blocks files with resolution below 150 dpi.
We remind you that the files should be sent in PDF, JPEG or TIFF format with the following characteristics:
Use the template to create your file correctly. No marks.
You can download the template on the tab on the right "Download template".
Your files will be checked free of charge at:
- Verifies the artwork's sizes .
- Detects non embedded fonts .
- Verifies fonts and conversion into vector paths.
- Converts artworks with RGB colors into the most suitable profile required for printing.
- Verifies the number of pages ordered matches with those of the artwork.
- Checks that the resolution is not below 150 dpi.
- Verifies page has no white overprints and corrects them.
- Verifies graphic design distance from the safe area.
- Verifies graphic design is within the safe area.
- Verifies artwork orientation back and front.
- Verifies PDF files for magazines and catalogs: spine's size, file for the cover.
- Verifies the correct graphic layout according to the fold
Vinyl banners are great for trade show displays, billboards, backdrops, and even building wraps.
The flexible, durable, water-resistant nature of vinyl banners makes them excellent for repeated indoor or outdoor use. Publitony’s high-quality banners come in a variety of sizes, materials, and orientations.
Vinyl banners have custom sizes available up to 9’ x 32’. Choose the perfect size to match your advertising needs and your budget.
Add optional grommets to help securely hang your banner.
- File(s) measures
- [weight].25" x [height].25"
- Final measures
- [weight]" x [height]"
- File(s) format
- JPEG - PDF - TIFF
- Template available